Here at Cape Site Services we have over 30 years Experience and knowledge of Various specialised Techniques of rotary drilling these techniques are listed below.
- Hollow Stem Auger Drilling in varying auger diameters and depths
- Continuous Flight Augering
- Open Hole Drilling through solid formations with DTH, full hole diamond or tricone roller bits
- Conventional Rock Coring using lined or open barrels
- Conventional drift casing or ODEX/ROBIT in varying diameters
These techniques can all be utilised in conjunction with different flush systems as listed below.
- Water Flush using settling tanks and recirculated water
- Mud/Polymer Flush in unconsolidated and unstable grounds
- Air/Air Mist
Use of recirculated water flushing techniques enables us to contain the flushing media and any contaminant which may be present in the ground water, therefore any pollutants can be disposed of and not spread on site during drilling operations which in hand helping the environment.
All of the above enable our drilling crews to successfully install the best quality monitoring and re-mediation wells using top grade well materials all supplied from Cape Site Services stores.
Here at Cape Site Services we can offer our clients Borehole Soakaway designs and instalations.
Here at Cape Site Services we carry out a wide range of window sampling methods used for environmental soil sampling and site investigation works.
All site investigations can be undertaken using a petrol or intrinsically safe diesel equipment. Various sampling techniques can be carried out utilising either a tracked rig or conventional hydraulic equipment.
By offering a wide range of methods we guarantee to carry out all your sampling requirements using cost effective and efficient. We can also offer bespoke design for specialist contracts all of which can be developed and manufactured in our in house work shop.
Geo-technical readings can be carried out utilising our Crawler Rig.